Thursday, June 18, 2009

TRBA Roar's On

A BIG thanks to the TRBA regulars who have touched base over the past couple of weeks to enquire about why I haven't been writing about all the big football games and news doing the rounds over the past month and half, where we've been witness to such wonderful things as Barcelona's UCL success, the Socceroos WC qualification and the vibrant launch of our compelling World Cup bid.

Thanks for your ongoing interest and apologies for not making any announcement earlier, but I have been writing, over at The Roar.

My first 10 Roar articles can be found here, so be sure to visit The Roar, and TRBA, from time to time, and stay in touch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Neil said...

Was wondering what was going on with all those qualifiers and you not making any of your insightful commentary. I guess I'll just have to visit The Roar more regularly to my fix of TRBA.

Fri June 19, 09:03:00 pm AEST  
Blogger The Round Ball Analyst said...

you go to the game neil?

thought about you when carlos signed, guess you're getting the name on the shirt?

also, looking fwd to surat sukha

Fri June 19, 09:31:00 pm AEST  
Anonymous Neil said...

Tony,

I did go to the game. It was a bit weird as they was nothing really riding on it. Was happy that Carle got a good run and showed some of his skills. Needs to take on his opponent more often like he did on that touchline.
Am very happy that Hernandez signed with the Victory. And yes I will putting his name of my next Victory shirt. Just need to save some pennies.
I am also looking forward to seeing Surat Sukha - if he is a success I am sure more South East Asians making their way to Australia for the A-League, particularly now that it is more difficult for SE Asian teams to make it into the ACL.

Sat June 20, 02:56:00 pm AEST  
Blogger The Round Ball Analyst said...

hey neil, i've been meaning to share my thoughts regarding Carle's performance as i've had a few friends ask...just popped up an assessment.

long overdue for the a-league the signing of surat sukha - hoping it opens more doors.

Sun June 21, 05:51:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home